A little bit about me
My love for capturing moments evolved from creating home movies for my family. For us it is priceless to be able to relive these memories over and over. I want everyone to be able to experience this, and so it is an absolute pleasure to be able to offer my creativity, knowledge and experience to you.
With so many talented videographers out there it is hard to choose, so I'd like to share a few things though that may appeal to some...
1. My name is Dave, you all know you can trust a Dave
2. I am from Yorkshire so instantly trustworthy
3. I work for free if fed hot food.
4. I was shortlisted in the top 8 wedding Videographers in the North of England & Scotland (granted there are only 8 that exist up here).
5. I have a keen eye for how to best tell a story, whether that is about love, branding, your journey. If you want someone to create something that represents you as apposed to a copy cat creation I may be the guy for you.
6. I have 100% 5* feedback on Google (thanks Mum for the reviews).
7. I can recite the entire lyrics from Sugar Hill Gang, rappers delight...that's approx 8 minutes of lyrical Helpful if the evening do needs a little spice adding.
8. I can't stand posing, I am a candid style filmer as it makes far more natural, authentic and relaxed footage, in my humble opinion
9. Did I say I'm from Yorkshire already...?
10. I offer obligation free chats about what is needed from videography in terms if drone use, insurance, wireless mics etc, so...
Feel free to drop me a message as I'd love to hear from you and chat all things video.
Thanks for listening...if you made it this far you deserve a drink on me.
“Sometimes you will never know the value of a moment, until it becomes a memory” Dr Seuss.